Don´t be shy and come say hi(gh)!
A pessimist, an optimist and a controller are sitting in a pub in front of a glass.
"Half full", says the optimist, "half empty" says the pessimist.
"The glass is 100 per cent too big for its purpose," explains the controller.
Well... making good jokes is not our business. Improving the quality of life? More likely! We are looking for a Controller (m/f/d) to strengthen our Financial Team.
- You create and analyse management reporting (GuV, balance sheet, cash flow, cost centre accounting, KPIs).
- You will further develop the existing tools and processes for internal and external reporting and support the implementation of the ERP software.
- You contribute to the budget planning
- You prepare ad-hoc analyses, target/actual comparisons and corresponding comments
- You assist with investor relations and M&A activities, if necessary.
- You have completed a degree in business administration with a focus on finance, accounting, controlling, corporate accounting, etc.
- You have a high accounting affinity and want to develop further towards controlling
- You have gained initial experience in the areas of finance, accounting and controlling
- A plus point for you if you are familiar with Lucanet
- You are in your element if you work with PowerPoint and Excel
What we offer:
- Our growing team can develop further with your ideas and impulses
- Membership in the Urban Sports Club including sporty colleagues
- Flat hierarchies with regular exchange with the management level and feedback meetings
- Regular staff events
You think you could fit in?
Cantourage stands for diversity management and an open and team-oriented work culture. To help you balance family and career, we offer, among other things, family-friendly working hours, good general conditions and the opportunity to work in a home office. We work every day to be an attractive employer for our employees - this is a permanent mission for us.
Inclusion is an important issue for Cantourage. We give special consideration to severely disabled applicants and those with equal qualifications. We welcome applications from people of all nationalities.